Sunday 8 May 2011

Taxi driver


London’s lights were bright, I sat on a taxi middle of the night and driver asked which side I liked better, this side of Thames or the other one. I didn’t know. “I like them both, but the other side is quieter.” I felt that I had lost all my English skills, but still the driver tried to have some small talk with me. I was tired, but city was living, living its normal crazy Saturday. People, alcohol, fun, they wanted to forget last week to survive other one. Weather was warm, and when I walked out of a taxi, driver said: “Take care darling.”
Now week behind, tired as hell and going to relax today. Usually I work 10 hours per day plus some weekends so my hours go 40-50 hours per week really easily. Now you can understand why I don’t have that much time to write every day.
xx Lipstick

2 comments:

  1. Voi että tykkään sun teksteistä, osaat ihanasti tarttua hetkeen :)
    ...Katottii muute just äsken Taxi Driver, en oikein ymmärtäny sitä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiituksia! Musta juuri tuollaiset hetket on kaikista tarkeimpia muistoja mita pitaa vaalia, eika niita muista jos ei kirjoita ylos yleensa :)

    ReplyDelete