Monday 2 May 2011

China Town


When I came back to London, there was this beautiful creature waiting for me. I got a hug and presents, actually too many. I got a bag full of Chocolate and sweets, and when I say full of it, I mean bars and bars of chocolate. I don’t know how I’m going to survive with them.

Today was Bank Holiday and I spend time with my special one and we went Soho to eat some Chinese food finally! We have walked there like million times, but never went anywhere to eat. The weather was nice and Soho was packed of tourist already. Chinese supermarkets were selling weird looking things and some fried chickens were hanging on the windows. Chinese people mixed to all ethnic backgrounds were walking on those streets and you could hear so many different languages. I tried to choose place which wouldn’t be that full of tourist, but most of them were more or less for tourist. Don’t get me wrong the food was delicious and it was nice to have a dinner at China Town, but the truth is that I have had better food and atmosphere in small Chinese at small town in Finland.
I would like to know how to cook Chinese or Thai food. I have good opportunity to use all of London’s Chinese supermarkets if I just could know what to need from there. I promised to cook next year some Chinese food, but will see if it’s going to happen. Chinese take away is so much easier and cheap.
Okay now going to prepare myself for the next work week.
xx Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment