Sunday 15 May 2011

Coffee addict


Okay let’s face it. I’m a coffee addict. I don’t know what I would do without Starbucks, Costa, Nero etc. I just cannot imagine my life without them anymore. This weekend I had… 4 cups of lattes…or 5 or … I cannot even remember it! But one thing I can remember, it was totally bliss to have the first taste. I remember when I was thinking about what would I miss if I would move back to Finland someday and the answer came right away; coffee. It wasn’t cool clubs or weather, it was coffee what brought tears to my eyes.
I can easily spend 10 to 20 pounds per week just for coffee. Sometimes I try to control myself, but c’mon most of my age people spend that much money for alcohol per weekend or more, so I spend mine for coffee. It cannot be that bad?
I can be without caffeine. I know it. Actually I was without coffee two weeks couple of months ago. It was refreshing but not right for me. I love coffee and that’s it, cannot help it.

3/52

xx Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. Paloma Casillas19 May 2011 at 03:48

    hi, I'm a trainee journalist and I'm doing a story on a couple of research that say that coffee can prevent prostate cancer and reduce breast cancer risk, will you be up for an interview? It wi8ll just be broadcasted within City University London. Please get in touch with me if you are interested!! thanks!! paloma.casillas-baldres.1@city.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete