Monday 25 April 2011

She had amber eyes..

I had fun with my old pictures yesterday. Photoshop is nice toy. In this picture, I mixed two pics, one from my final work at my art school and other one just some leaves. Today going to Helsinki to meet my other family and to eat the second Easter dinner.

I miss taking photos and actually doing some art stuff, nowadays I just breath art and watch how my other half draws potraits of me. I need see more art galleries, need to explore every place with new artist and enjoy. Enjoy. It's the main thing.

Tomorrow going to see my beloved city; Helsinki. Going to my favorites bars and cafes. Seeing the city and feeling something really strong. Helsinki is mine.

xx Lipstick

1 comment:

  1. Oi perkele, miten siisti kuva! Noi lehdet näyttää jänniltä. Ja mitä ihmettä tapahtuu, voiko mun lantio mennä noin kivasti kaarelle? Oh dear, lähettäisitkö noita kuvia joskus (mulla on joitain, mutta vaan muutama, eikä todellakaan tämmösiä cooleja lehtiversioita)?

    Ja btw, ottaisitko huomenna kameran? Olis hauskaa pyöriä jossain kuvaamassa, mä tahtoisin myös pitkästä aikaa ottaa kuvia ja olla kuvattavana. Ja baarit ja kahvilat, here we come. Oispa aurinkoista, niin voitais mennä puistoihinkin!

    ReplyDelete