Thursday 21 April 2011

Heathrow here I come!


Tomorrow I will be going to Finland! I have one week off from work and this girl is going to see her friends and family! So excited about it! Today I finished work really early around 4pm. went to buy some gifts for my family and friends. Now just packing and tomorrow going to leave like 5am to Heathrow and hopefully it’s working. Haha I have still traumas about last xmas, when my flight was canceled and I tried get home desperately! Luckily I got flight for a xmas eve, it was expensive, but it didn’t matter when the only thing in my head was that I need to get home on xmas. I didn’t want to spend my xmas with my Aussie roommates who ate seafood on xmas and got wasted.
Week before xmas in London was weird, it literally snowed like hell in here. The only week when we had snow in here and it was just that week when my flight was, but I should complain because so many else’s flight was canceled as well. Actually one friend family had canceled flight as well and they said that I can spend xmas with them, but then I saw them in Finavia, they got flight on the same day as me!
Okay, but right now London is a summerland and going to freeze in North tomorrow.
Good night London xx

No comments:

Post a Comment