Sunday 17 April 2011

London is a wonderland

Someone says that London is a wonderland. Everything is possible here they say. City is full of opportunities. Lights are brighter, skyscrapers are higher and women are thinner in here. Some parts are true, but there’s so much more to tell. How the sun shines first time after rainy winter or how I felt when that gas meter guy entered the room while I was still sleeping.
 I could tell how I got in a bar being a VIP or how I met quite well-known artist, but the fact is that those moments weren’t highlights of my life, they were just a moments, maybe good, maybe okay, maybe bad.
People work hard in this city and seeing Big Ben the fiftieth time is not glamour. It’s a life. And like everybody else’s life, the small moments are those which counts most of happiness.
And I’m going to tell u about those moments.
This morning, sun was shining to my eyes, while I was drinking my fresh mint tea at our favorite café. All the waitresses know us and they laugh when we order the same things everytime. I promised to have a breakfast with my ex roommate and her boyfriend. They were planning moving back to Sydney on this autumn. They said that they missed their families and the lifestyle. London is too serious for Australian people. I have lived with many Aussies and they all have had this laid back attitude! I know it’s a cliché!
xx London says good night

1 comment:

  1. ihanaa hei kun ilmotit itsestäsi! oon itse asiassa ajatellutkin sua, miettinyt että mitä sulle mahtaa kuulua. arvasin kyllä että hyvää (ainakin parempaa kuin pariin vuoteen?), joistain tyypeistä vain jostain syystä tietää että niistä tulee vielä jotain. sellaisista, jotka uskaltaa toteuttaa niitä unelmiaan.

    mutta mahtavaa kuulla, että oikeasti lähdit sinne maailmalle! haluaisin kuulla, että miksi juuri Lontoo, mitä teet siellä? millaisessa kämpässä asut? milloin aiot palata takaisin Suomeen? tiedätkö vielä, mitä teet tulevaisuudessa?

    niin ja piti vielä sanoa, että musta on hyvä että aloitit kokonaan uuden blogin, siitä toisesta maailmasta on vain niin kovin vaikea päästä eroon, jos ei irrottaudu siitä kokonaan. mun kohdalla se oli ainakin yksi parhaista päätöksistäni. :>

    ReplyDelete