Saturday 4 June 2011

White Mochas and Wine



 My day included White Iced Mocha, Chinese food, high heels, amazing piece of chocolate cake and espresso. I felt that today was the first really hot summer day in London. Last week I have worn jackets in work and being frozen in the mornings. There is a one good thing about no windows in a room; it’s nice and cool temperature inside even if it’s boiling hot outside.

I have been told that I’m “classy” or I look "posh" and I'm afraid that some people confuses that to arrogance. Some may say that the life I live right now is privileged.  I know that I have been really lucky to born in Europe, but mostly I'm just a normal girl from little town in Finlad. I don’t have more money than any other who works on “not so good paid job”. I can even say that I earn almost half of what you earn in Finland if you are a cashier and I save half of it to next year. Still I feel that I can have almost everything I want and I can eat in nice restaurants and drink coffee in cafes. How this is possible? It’s all about choosing what you really want to have. I don’t go and have huge nights out, if I shop I try to be really reasonable and only buy what I need. I believe that it’s only choosing what kind person you really want to be.

I feel so good to have that one piece of chocolate cake in small chocolate shop, than going out drinking too many wine glasses and being drunk. Yes I drink only wine or some drinks, but usually they are nicely priced so we stick only with the wine. I live really near to my favorite bar, where we had wine glasses yesterday, live music, laughing people, nice atmosphere. The best time in there is before night when the music is not too loud and you can eat something small with wine.
(5/52)

xx Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment