Friday 24 June 2011

London lifestyle

My week has been hectic; all of my weeks are hectic. It’s London. This metropolitan city makes people busy, when you do something you know that you should be doing something else in a same time. My friends and family don’t understand all the time that I just don’t have time. And when I have holiday and I come to Finland, it’s not a holiday for me, it’s keeping my relationships on. I feel that I would need a holiday for a holiday. I was talking about this to my aunt who has lived abroad almost all of her life and she said that she use to have couple of days “her” holiday in spas or doing something just by herself, before going to see all friends and family.
The truth is harsh, you cannot see everybody. For me first things what I want to do in Finland is spend time with my family and unfortunately friends are not the first ones in my mind.
London is busy. I realized yesterday after a work week, that I race with a clock every day. My normal day goes like this; I woke up at 6.45, leave to work at 7.20, start at 8am, and finish at 6pm, usually I work over time to 6.15 to 7 and then go to gym where I spend an hour then walk home and time is almost 9. I couple of times I do couple of hours more. Even if I crave more time, I know that this year has teach me how the life is really going to be in my future and how hectic it’s going to be then!
Today I’m going to meet some new people in First out café. It’s one of my favorite café in London, good vegetarian food, free g-magazine, down stairs there is a small bar and the decoration is warm and cosy.
Hyvää Juhannusta kaikille!
xx Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment